- Consider the style of your home: The colour and style of your engineered timber flooring should complement the overall style of your home. For example, a rustic, hand-scraped finish may be a good choice for a traditional home, while a glossy, modern finish may be better suited to a contemporary home.
- Think about the size of your space: The colour and style of your engineered timber flooring can also impact the perceived size of your space. For example, light-coloured flooring can make a small space feel larger and airier, while dark-coloured flooring can make a large space feel cosier.
- Consider the lighting in your home: The lighting in your home can also affect the appearance of your engineered timber flooring. For example, a flooring colour that looks warm and golden in natural light may appear orange or yellow under artificial light.
- Test out samples: Before making a decision, it is a good idea to test out a few different colour and style samples in your home. This will allow you to see how the flooring looks in your space and help you make an informed decision.
- Get a professional opinion: If you are still unsure about which colour and style of engineered timber flooring is right for your home, consider consulting with a professional designer or flooring specialist. They can offer valuable advice and guidance based on your specific needs and preferences.
By following these tips, you can find the perfect colour and style of engineered timber flooring for your home.